London Classic Car Show – Astons and Ferraris star in city’s hottest auto event
Fans of classic autos will want to mark their calendars for the upcoming London Classic Car Show, hitting ExCeL London for four days from Feb 23rd – 26th.
Star vehicle’s already confirmed include everything from rare Aston Martins – among them two celebrity cars from the movies Spectre and Casino Royale – to supercar brands including Porsche and McLaren. A not to miss highlight is a special gathering of 20 Ferraris valued in excess of £120 million, with many of them being put through their paces on the always thrilling Grand Avenue.
Notable highlights include a display put together by the Aston Martin Owner’s Club that features the Vulcan, a DB5, a Lagonda and a V8 Zagato, along with one of just six anniversary Vanquish models. Also on display will be an extremely rare pre-war Red Dragon racer, while auctioneers The Market will be showcasing a 1937 Aston 15/98 DHC that’s also up for sale.
Other fun things to see and do at the event:
- Luxury car dealer Prindiville’s display of the ‘Holy Trinity’ of hypercars, the magnificent Ferrari LaFerrari, Porsche 918 Spyder and McLaren P1
- The ‘Perfect Ten’, a collection of 60 iconic cars representing 10 different body-types, will be on display in the Open Paddock and paraded along The Grand Avenue
- A display of landmark cars from the career of Jacky Ickx, along with a collection of Grand Prix racers and endurance cars
- The always popular Car Club Square with its pop-up Beaulieu Autojumble
- The Ministry of Technology’s 1967 Bedford/Plaxton ‘mobile cinema’
- Corgi Toys latest James Bond line of diecast cars
- The iconic Scarf and Goggles pub
- Free entry to the Historic Motorsport International event