~ Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey, Brunch near Windsor Castle, Christmas Markets and More ~
It’s the most wonderful time of the year again, the holiday season! Travelers visiting the United Kingdom this December can delight themselves with holiday festivities on Evan Evans’ unique Christmas & Boxing Day tours.
As London’s oldest and largest tour operator, Evan Evans provide unforgettable journeys and experiences to Britain’s most iconic locations, from their expert guides and personal audio headsets to outstanding guest service. You’ll travel in superior coaches with air-conditioning, comfortable seats, large panoramic windows, complimentary Wi-Fi and USB chargers at every seat.
Below are just several magical holiday tours you can experience. For the full list, click here:
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea experience at one of London’s most iconic landmarks before heading off on a panoramic tour of London to see the city’s beautiful festive lights on Evan Evans’ Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey & Magical Christmas Lights Tour. You’ll escape the crowds of the city with a quintessentially British afternoon tea experience in the historic surroundings of Westminster Abbey. Guests will indulge themselves in a selection of classic afternoon tea items, all served with a Christmas twist thanks to the use of traditional festive flavors. You’ll then head off on a panoramic tour of the city, which sparkles with magnificent Christmas lights over the festive season. From the twinkling lights of Oxford and Regent Street to the grand Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square, you will see all of London’s world-famous Christmas lights.
- On Christmas Eve, what better way to spend the day than at one of Britain’s best Christmas markets? On the Canterbury Christmas market, Leeds Castle & Maritime Greenwich tour, guests will explore Leeds Castle, often referred to as ‘the loveliest castle in the world,’ the quaint town of Greenwich, and the cathedral city of Canterbury—home to one of the best Christmas markets. You’ll get into the festive spirit and explore the colorful cabins offering up everything from German mulled wine to Christmas music and hand-crafted gifts.
- You can celebrate Christmas in the Shakespearean times with a lunch at the former home of Shakespeare’s daughter on Evan Evans’ Festive Lunch in Shakespeare’s England with Oxford & the Cotswolds tour. You’ll visit Stratford-upon-Avon, medieval market town and birthplace of William Shakespeare, while exploring his childhood home and browsing the exhibits that detailed his life. You’ll then enjoy a traditional two-course lunch at Hall’s Croft, the beautifully furnished former home of Shakespeare’s daughter, Susanna Hall. From there, you’ll travel through the beautiful English countryside at the Cotswolds, to the historic city of Oxford for a walking tour past its famous university colleges and down its quaint cobbled streets.
- Brunch is another great way to celebrate Christmas, and you can do just that on Windsor Christmas Brunch with Avebury Stone Circle & Bath tour. You’ll enjoy a Christmas ‘brunch’ in a 4-star hotel; the Harte and Garter hotel, which is a converted 14th-century inn located directly opposite Windsor Castle. Sip on a glass sparkling wine next to this historic castle; the oldest continuously occupied castle in the world and an official residence of the British monarchy.
- For Boxing Day, enjoy Mince Pies and Mulled Wine on Evan Evans’ Boxing Day Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath tour. On this tour you’ll See Windsor Castle, Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge, get a Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath, See the famous Roman Baths and enjoy mulled wine & mince pies at a 14th century hotel in Windsor. You can also cherish the great wonders of the world on the Boxing Day: Stonehenge Express tour, with direct service to the mysterious Stonehenge, entrance to Stonehenge with an audio guide in 10 languages, and a visit the Visitor Center with multi-media displays and artifacts.
For more information and reservations, please visit Evan Evans at www.evanevanstours.com
or call Evan Evans at (0)20-795-0177.
About Evan Evans
Evan Evans is the longest-established and largest sightseeing company in London, and has been accompanying visitors on city tours and out-of-town excursions since 1933. Our exciting range of tours bring you the best Britain has to offer, from majestic palaces and castles and quaint country villages to the historic cities of Bath, Oxford and Canterbury. All tours are operated to the highest standard of quality on our new fleet of luxury, air-conditioned coaches and are escorted by professional local guides, whose wealth of knowledge and experience will ensure you have a day out to remember.